Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Road Trip Teasers

This is just a small teaser of some of the photos I took during my trip through the Great Smoky Mountains, North Carolina and the Blue Ridge Parkway. If you would like a signed print of any of these images please email me about sizes and pricing at: jcphoto5@live.com

This photo was taken a steep climb and short hike up above Mingo Falls. Thanks goes to Scott Hotaling for telling me about the smaller cascades above the main falls. Print Request Title: "Above the Fall"

This photo was taken at sunrise from Clingman's Dome which is the highest point in the park.  Print Request Title: "Sunrise from the Dome"

These next two images, though you may not believe it, were taken on the same day from the same location within a minute of each other. For one the sun was on my right far outside my view and for the other it was on my left just barely out of the frame.

Sunset facing South West from Waterrock Knob along the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. Print Request Title: "Sunset in Blue"


Sunst facing North West from Waterrock Knob along the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. Print Request Title: "Sunset in Orange"
Photo taken at Looking Glass Falls. Print Request Title: "Below the Fall"

I hope you all enjoyed these pictures. There will be plenty more to come sometime within the next couple days.

In the meantime feel free to visit my cousin's blog and watch a short preview of some of the video from the trip as well. Nic Cinematography


~Jean-Claude
Freelance Photographer


 

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. Love the color. Sell all of them for a lot of money...

    ReplyDelete